MOKFIRE Adult Bike Helmet That’s Light, Cool & Sleek, Cycling Helmet CPSC and CE Certified with Rear Light for Urban…
Amazon.com Price: $32.99 (as of 22:49 EST- More info) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Amazon Customer Reviews
- Additional information
- Helmet Fitment
Ride good. Glance sharp.
Whether you are a casual street rider or dedicated commuter, you wish to have a perfect cycle helmet. Give protection to your self and Glance just right doing it with an Mokfire helmet.
Product main points：
1. Sturdy ABS exhausting shell for cover and EPS foam liner for security
2.The adoption of specialised air flow design which assist building up the rate and stay cool.
3. The dial have compatibility retention machine supplies safe and comfortable have compatibility
4. Helmet with visor: colour solar and keep away from rain into the eyes all through the shuttle, offering protection and luxury.
5. Simple to make use of the buckle
6. Pad subject material: Moisture wicking pads
7. The rear gentle has modes: secure and sluggish flashing. Press the transfer and the sunshine can be in secure mode; press the second one time, it’s going to be in sluggish flashing mode; press the 3rd time, the sunshine can be off.
8. Moderate common dimension: 22.forty four-24.01 Inches (fifty seven – 61cm)
9. Ultralight, simplest 230g, you even do not really feel the burden of the helmet to your head.
Mokfire Helmet Bundle Checklist:
1 × Helmet
1 × Triangle Taillight (2032 Battery)
1 × Helmet Transportable Bag
1 × Guideline Manual
Helmet fitment is essential to the operation of a helmet during an impact. For the helmet to perform correctly during an impact, it must remain on the head.
Measuring the head is just a starting point for the entire sizing procedure.
A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your first measurement. You may also use a cord, which can subsequently be set against a measuring tape.
Take several measurements. The greatest measurement is the one you need to use.
Size Comparison Chart
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|