- Amazon Customer Reviews
- Additional information
- Helmet Fitment
The Vantage used to be constructed for the arduous-center tough without equal in the whole thing. The usage of Aerocore building that includes Koroyd concurrently maximizes complete coverage coverage and greater airflow. For essentially the most customized are compatible, the Vantage gives the Boa FS360 are compatible machine with a 360° halo layout. Mix all this with the Smith pioneered AirEvac era for goggle integration, and the Vantage offers the very best mix of era and elegance.
- Hybrid SL shell construction
- Aerocore building that includes Koroyd
- Low-profile twin regulator adjustable local weather control
- 21 Vents
- Adjustable Boa FS360 are compatible system
- Nanosilver efficiency lining
- Snapfit SL2 ear pads
- AirEvac 2 ventilation
- Detachable extremely-gentle goggle lock
- Skullcandy audio methods to be had(no longer integrated)
- Weight: 17.5oz / 500 grams
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Magnificence B
- Sizing: Small (fifty one-55cm), M (fifty five-59cm), L (fifty nine-63cm), XL (sixty three-67cm)
Hybrid SL shell building
Aerocore building that includes Koroyd
Low-profile twin regulator adjustable local weather keep watch over
Adjustable Boa FS360 are compatible machine
Helmet fitment is essential to the operation of a helmet during an impact. For the helmet to perform correctly during an impact, it must remain on the head.
Measuring the head is just a starting point for the entire sizing procedure.
A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your first measurement. You may also use a cord, which can subsequently be set against a measuring tape.
Take several measurements. The greatest measurement is the one you need to use.
Size Comparison Chart
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|